Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Police Torture Probe

Today we released our report on Police Brutality in Chicago. This is the project that I have spent the most time on at my job. Check your newspaper for more information.

The final report is new to me also -- so now I get to paw through it to find the passages that I wrote.

In other news, I have been super busy. The last several weekends have been spent out of town:

Hilly Wisconsin bike-camping tour over the weekend of July 4;
Visit to Minneapolis the weekend of July 8;
Canoe/camping trip in Wisconsin this past weekend; and
I'm visiting the hometown friends and family this coming weekend (Jonathan gets to see where I grew up!)

By the end of this month I'll have spent more time in Wisconsin than in the past two years combined!

When I catch my breath I'll try to post more -- but don't hold yours.

4 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger Nathan said...

Aww, I did miss your trip out here! I mean, I had a good weekend anyway what with the Bike Film Fest and all but it would have been cool to meet you.

You only have to wait three years for the statue of limitations to run out if you torture someone, eh? That's reassuring. Ack.

 
At 3:25 AM, Anonymous hamgray said...

How are your sunflowers doing? Ours are 7ft tall and flowering now...

Are you going to keep the seeds for yourself or are you going to let nature have any of them?

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Tuco said...

Just saying Hi - love the idea of a suited up professional riding their bike around Chicago to get to meetings. I have the luxury of being all cycling-suited up when I commute.
Check http://tucorides.blogspot.com
if you get a chance, take care!

 
At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya know, we'll finally hear from Jojo again when she's married and 6 months pregnant...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Site Counter