Saturday, May 13, 2006

Family Weekend Highlights

First of all, my grandparents:
















We spent a lot of the weekend taking family photos. Most of them will probably be boring, but these two poses with my bros were fun.

I thought that we should get some pictures of us taken wearing our suits, since we currently all have professional jobs. Odds are good that at least one of us will bail from our profession in the future. So to document it, we tried to look like hardasses:


















Or, as we quipped, "First the deer, then the world!"


















We had joked about getting pictures taken with my mom' s concrete lawn deer. Frick snagged the doe, I hopped up to sit sidesaddle atop the buck, and when big bro arrived, there was only Bambi left for him to perch upon.

As usual, time with my brothers is fun, but too short. Time with my mom is stressful and annoying. Time with my grandparents is good.

The weekend was a whirlwind and I was overbooked with friends and family. Fun, but tiring.

2 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Blogger George said...

Nice pics, all 3 of you DO look like hardasses:-)

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Nathan said...

That pic (with the deer) is for the archives!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Site Counter