Thursday, April 20, 2006

Bedtime with Blackie

Blackie has been sleeping with me for a while now. She is a combination of frisky and super-sweet-cuddly when we first get into bed. First she is all play, jumping on my chest and prancing all over, ticking me with her whiskers. Then she calms down a bit and tries to find the most comfortable cuddling position -- seeming to prefer being close to my face. Finally her loud purring subsides into deep breathing and we can both fall asleep. She sure is a sweetheart!

Don't worry -- I'm sure my obsession with my new camera will fade, and the excessive pictures of Blackie and my bikes will drop off.







































































6 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Blogger George said...

If you want to change the picture on your blog....use the first one in your post.

The "eyes" have it:-)

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger jojo said...

Really?

I thought it has a "Silence of the Lambs" thing going on.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Nathan said...

That shirt doesn't happen to be referencing Rosemount, MN, does it? Just asking 'cause that's where I graduated HS.

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger George said...

LOL....

....seriously.....you have very pretty eyes.

 
At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Randy said...

No. The picture you have is best, so far.

BTW: Nice cat.

Randy

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger jojo said...

Nathan:

The shirt absolutely is from Rosemont, MN. It was the childhood shirt of an old boyfriend that he got at some community event.

Good Eye!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Site Counter