Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Frozen Snot -- Mark Your Calendars

The 2006 Frozen Snot Century is scheduled for February 24-26.

Friday morning: Chicagoans leave at 7:00am and ride about 100 miles up to Milwaukee. We’ll cool our heels at a bar and meet our Milwaukee hosts/co-riders before injecting the Milwaukee Critical Mass with some windy city energy. (Or keep drinking if inertia, laziness, coziness and tiredness occur). The drinking and mingling continue until we fall asleep.

Saturday morning we’ll arise early and make the return trek to Chicago with the Milwaukee riders joining us as they begin their journey. I think we’re probably ending up at the Handlebar or the CCM Art Show. Once again, drinking/hanging out until sleepiness occurs. My house will be full of Milwaukee people crashing with us.

Sunday morning. I’ll probably make everyone breakfast and then send the Milwaukee riders back on the road for the second half of their journey, thankful that I can go back to bed.

Any and all brothers who want to join me are, of course, more than welcome to do so. Unlike last year, this year I’m not starting it hung over, dehydrated and exhausted.

If nothing else, it would be interesting to witness the sheer quantity of calories that Frick consumes while exerting energy in the cold.

2 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger Frick said...

Unfortunately I'm taking MS comprehensive exam that weekend. So instead of freezing my ass off in WI, I'll be hanging out in the 70 Degree AZ weather.

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger equipoise said...

Good luck on the exam, Frick. If all goes well, instead of freezing my ass off in WI that weekend, I'll be somewhere in Peru w/Kat. Still trying to determine what the weather will be like down there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Site Counter