Monday, December 12, 2005

Ready or Not

I have 45 euros in my pocket, my bag is packed and my passport number is sharpied on my thigh. I'm going to Amsterdam!

Work sucked a lot today -- it was a frantic buzz of getting all of my work finished as one partner continued to expand the assignment. Grrr.....grrr....

I also took public transportation to work for the first time ever. I think I drove a work rental into work once or twice, but besides that I have biked to work everyday since I started my job on 10/4/04. Pretty cool.

Both the train and the bus were really crowded as we stood tucked into each other like sardines. I felt very rude with my huge backpack, but there really wasn't anything I could do about it.

The weekend was a blast -- Critical Mass Happy Hour on Friday night. Farmers' market in the morning and the third annual JAT holiday party with law school friends on Saturday night. Sunday was brunch with friends, packing, pro-bono legal work, laundry and wine.

Now I am free, though. My office is superficially clean as required for vacation (everything is crammed into/under my desk and my trashcan is brimming with old, unneeded documents.

Chances are low that I'll post anything before 12/24, but Happy Holidays to all!

1 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger Tanya said...

Have fun in Amsterdam!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Site Counter