Friday, December 30, 2005

Happy Friday!!

Chicago Critical Mass meets at Daley Plaza at 5:30, the ride will leave shortly after 6:00. Yippee! Last year’s New Year’s Eve CCM was super-fun.

Now if only my boss would leave the friggin’ office so we could stop pretending to work........

Weekend Sneak-Peak:

Friday: CCM
Saturday: Handlebar NYE Party. I’ll spend Saturday afternoon cooking for the party before returning as a guest.
Kitten.
Sunday: Polar Bear Ride. I’m leading a ride to go jump into Lake Michigan at noon.
Monday: a day off from work. Paul and I are tentatively planning to go for a long ride.

Happy New Year to all!!

1 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Blogger George said...

You all jump in the lake?

In the middle of winter?

I don't drink a whole lot, but I'd have to be *seriously* hammered to do that :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Site Counter