Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Get Ready Europe, Here I Come!

Plane Tickets: check.
Vacation Days Approved: check.
Backpack Purchased: check
Passport: end of the week.

I decided to use my 2005 vacation to meet Frick in Europe! I 'work' on Monday December 12, leave at 5:00, take the train to Ohare to arrive around 6:00PM and depart at 8:10PM. Short layover in London and then a quick flight to arrive in Amsterdam at 2:45PM.

Tromping around with Frick for 10 days, before flying back into Chicago at 7:10PM on December 23. I'll somehow head up to hometown Wisconsin for X-mas weekend.

Holy Shit -- I've never left the country before. Even Mexico and Canada are strangers to me.

2 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger Frick said...

Plane tickets! I knew there was something I was supposed to do last week!! Ok, I just purchased mine also. In and out of London, it actually came in much cheaper than expected ~$500. December 6th-Jan 5th.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger TincĂ©ir said...

Amsterdam... if you end up staying in the Netherlands, be very careful with any bicycle you've got! They consider bicycle theft a sport over there. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Site Counter