Saturday, July 02, 2005

Critical Mass Photos

Here are two pictures of me and my big brother Equipoise riding in Chicago's June Critical Mass:


From the Front:


Left to Right: Tallbike, Penny Farthing, shirtless Big Bro on my Bianchi, Me on The Mint Julep, Dan Korn on his Tallbike


And the Rear:

We are riding East towards Millenium Park on Washington and about to cross State Street. The bandshell is in the background. Once again, I'm riding on the left of my shirtless bro, who is in the process of getting sunburnt.

3 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger hereNT said...

WTF? Is that a huge Spinergy (sp?) wheel on the pennyfarthing? I've never seen one with wheels like that...

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger jojo said...

That is the pennyfarthing made by the Rat Patrol. Apparently they used one of those circular clothing racks from department stores for the rim.

Gotta love the Rats.

 
At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Devin said...

jojo,

i'm happy to see that you're in some of the photos i took. if you have a second, please contact me via my website regarding some logistical and bandwidth issues.

cheers,
devin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Site Counter