Monday, March 14, 2005

Motherfucker Shit Motherfucker

Motherfucker shit motherfucker shit shit fuck. Ho bitch she’s a ho bitch ho ho nigger ho bitch. Motherfucker shit shit nigger motherfucker fuck fuck fuck. Ho bitch ho she’s a ho bitch nigger.......repeat.....

This was what I heard some incredibly charming boy sing-songing at a youth facility today, while I was visiting a ward of the state who was arrested earlier. I think the boy was probably around 7-9 years old--approximately 8 gallons–I’m not good at appraising kids. Although I surmised pretty quickly that this kid needs to learn some manners and should get his punk-ass punished. There were about five staff members around and most of them ignored the child and one smiled and said "I’m disappointed in you" in the tone I use when trying to woo a cat. Our tax dollars at work.

Easily 3/4 of the words out of this kid’s mouth were curse words. No one so much as blinked at this behavior. The kid didn’t look dim or turettsy or anything–he was just an undisciplined brat looking for attention. I also realized that when I was out of sight, but not earshot, his stream of curse words didn’t include ‘bitch’ or ‘ho.’ Nice.

Part of me understood that the kid was looking for attention, and that acknowledging him would be encouraging this behavior as a useful way to get attention. However, can’t the kid learn that this type of behavior gets punishment? The workers didn’t acknowledge us at first–but we were obviously two ‘suits.’ For all they knew we were inspectors from DCFS, and still it didn’t bother them at all that a very young child was loudly cursing as if this was normal. This child must be a holy terror in the classroom–this behavior was in front of seven adults and no other kids to impress.

No wonder these kids end up constantly fucked up and in trouble. They have many strikes against them, but on top of that they don’t seem to get any discipline besides when the staff call the police on them. Grrr........I really hate some liberal policies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Site Counter