Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Trouble Ahead (brothers may want to skip this post!)

I took care picking out my underpants on Saturday night.

This is just not good because it wasn't pantyline that concerned me: I was considering how they would look once my skirt was removed.

I am undeniably single and have no reason to expect that anyone but me will see my underpants in the near future. I have also hit the three-month point of single-hood. Except for my extremely unhappy, nun-like law school experience, I don't wander far past this point. When I do, I get.....stompy. The world looks even more kickable than it usually does, I get more fiesty, cranky and animated. My chef in college, who recognized the pattern and didn't like the stompy me used to yell with exasperation, "Will you just go out and get laid already! If not for yourself then do it for the rest of us." Not the most PC thing to say at the workplace.

Anyway, I virtuously opted for dorky purple cotton underpants.

I now have to diligently guard against other signs of pre-emptive trampiness.

Let the stomping begin!

3 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger Frick said...

So who exactly do you not recomend to skip that post?

 
At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger jojo said...

I didn't say you couldn't read it--I just gave fair warning.

You boys didn't seem comfortable in the past when I have whined to you about lack of action.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Site Counter