Wednesday, January 26, 2005

SuperFrick Saves the Day!

Apparently it has cooled down since I rode to work this morning--or at least it felt a lot colder at lunchtime, and there was an icy-feeling snow falling from the sky. Brrr. I only wore a t-shirt under my windbreaker and expected to be cold riding home.

However, my adorable baby brother Frick sent me a package containing a merino wool long-sleeved shirt that arrived at my office today. He apparently fell in love with this fabric on his trip to New Zealand and gave the shirts as X-mas presents to those cool enough to deserve them (i.e his cold-weather biking sibs). So in a few minutes when I leave the office instead of being too cold, I will hopefully be just right. Thanks Frick!


(Oh yes, I link Frick's damn near non-existant blog to shame him into actually posting something now that he is back from NZ.)

1 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Blogger equipoise said...

Good work jo, linking to Frick's blog. I had a beautiful merino shirt waiting on my doorstep for me tonight too - I wore it riding to downtown, and it was great. I think I'll fall in love with it. Especially if you can wear it for twelve days without it stinking, as Frick claims :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Site Counter