Friday, January 28, 2005

Happy Friday!

It's the last Friday of the month and that means it's Critical Mass! Fun, fun stuff. Today's ride is a CCM tradition: The Polka Ride.

We'll ride to a bowling alley to hear the Polkaholics. Apparently this is one of the most fun CCM rides of the year, and everyone is super-excited about it. I can't wait--however I am sort of nervous about the ride itself because I don't know how to dress for that slow of a ride. As I learned on the MLK ride, I really depend on exhurtion to stay warm--and the Mass is not about speed. I think I will bust out my shearling mittens to wear inside my over-mittens--I can't imagine my finners being cold inside that combination.

PolkaBiketyDrinkity Fun up ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Site Counter