Thursday, November 11, 2004

Where is your coat young lady?

"In my bag" I tell the security guard this morning as I walked into the building. I laughed because I was warm and sweating after biking hard against the cold wind this morning in a skirt and t-shirt. She sits there in a suit with an electric heater aimed at her. Sure, my forearms were pink, but nothing too serious. The temperature was 41 degrees. Maybe Bike Winter won't be too bad--except for the snow of course.

I was out of the office for most of the day doing boring but easy work. This lawyer gig isn't too bad, so long as there is work to keep busy, but no crazy deadlines.

I'm excited about an IRA meeting at work tomorrow--this is not a good sign.

Well, time to change into my bike clothes and face the cold to venture back to the Den of Awkwardness....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Site Counter